Friday, December 18, 2009
A crazy dream i had
Last night i was dreaming about my favorite kind of cats: wild cats. In my dream i discovered i could communicate with cats. It turned out all of the cats living in the forest right outside of our town: lemmingfield, were wild cats! I talked to them, and they said their world was in peril. I gathered three of my friends, Tatianna, Sakish, and Brice, and we went to help them. We accidently stepped in one of those DNA traps that scientists make. Our DNA was mixed with cat DNA, and we gained mystical powers. I was now Mifai, half leopard. Tatianna was half tiger. Sakish was half panther. Brice was half Cheetah. Our world got mixed with theirs, and terrible things were happening. We formed a team with the cats, and we destroyed the mystical terrors attacking our town. I think I'll make a book about it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment